on the go, with a low mileage. After the restoration of appearance.
with documents. Makers of machine guns are installed.
BTR-60 was developed in 1956-1959, to equip motorized rifle formations and replace the BTR-152 in them, from which it differed in significantly improved cross-country ability, which allowed him to follow the tanks on the battlefield, and the ability to swim. The BTR-60 was the first in a series of Soviet four-axle armored personnel carriers, the development and production of which continues to this day. The BTR-60 was produced in series, repeatedly modernized, from 1960 to 1976 at the Gorky Automobile Plant (GAZ), then at the Kurgan factory of wheeled tractors (KZKT) until 1987; In total, according to various sources, from 10,000 to 25,000 cars
- State: Used
- Documents: Sold with documents