Helicopter Mi-8MTV-1, 1994 y.
Vendor code: 28720
Russian multipurpose helicopter Mi-8MTV-1, manufactured in 1994, is on sale.
The helicopter is equipped with TAS-605A + SkyTrac, additional external fuel tanks. On Russian registration.
Resource data of the Mi-8MTV-1 helicopter:
- Renovated in 2020,
- SNE - 5017 hours (since the beginning of operation),
- PPR - 0 hours (after repair).
Technical characteristics of the Mi-8MTV-1 helicopter:
- Main rotor diameter, m - 21.30
- Tail rotor diameter, m - 3.91
- Length, m - 18.42
- Height, m - 5.34
- empty - 7381
- normal takeoff - 11100
- maximum takeoff - 13000
Engine type - 2 GTE Klimov TV3-117VM
- Power, kW - 2 x 1639
Maximum speed, km / h - 250
- Cruising speed, km / h - 230
- Practical range, km - 500
- Rate of climb, m / min - 540
- Practical ceiling, m - 6000
- Static ceiling, m - 3980
Crew, people - 2-3
- Payload: up to 24 passengers or 12 stretchers with accompanying persons or 4000 kg of cargo in the cabin or 4000 kg of suspension
Mi-8MTV-1 is a modernized high-altitude transport helicopter with engines TV3-117VM, TV3-117VM series 02, VK-2500-03. The dynamic ceiling has been increased to 6000 m. In serial production since 1988. Has only civilian use. Mi-17-1V is the export version of the Mi-8MTV-1.