Procedural simulator MiG-29 aircraft, 2020 y.
Vendor code: 29238 3632 68
The simulator provides the ability to work out members of the crew of the following tasks:
• Machining group flight with the performance of simple and complex piloting shapes;
• performing combat use in the group using aviation means of air targets;
• Performing combat use in the group using aviation means of lesion for ground targets;
• Carrying air combat involving no more than 4 aircraft;
Radio exchange with the head of the flight, officer of combat control, among himself.
Framed simulator MiG aircraft - 29 is equipped with a simplified aircraft cab layout with electronic device simulators, the sequin display on the LCD monitor screen.
Imitation of the conditions, equipment and systems:
• Imitation of external flight conditions;
• Imitation of aircraft flight dynamics;
• Imitation of the power plant (all engine systems);
• Imitation of onboard systems;
• Imitation of aircraft equipment.
• Flight control system;
• Failures of systems and equipment;
• Imitation of the navigation situation;
Set of operational documentation.
Composition of operational documentation:
• Technical description;
• Operating Instructions;
• maintenance regulations;
• Guide for instructors;
• The statement of operational documents;
• Zip statement;
• List of components.
- State: New
- Payment: Any form of payment
- Documents: Sold with documents