Fuselage of Mi-8 helicopter, decommissioned
Vendor code: 28836
There is for sale the fuselage of a written off Soviet / Russian multi-purpose helicopter Mi-8.
Suitable for art objects, decorative purposes, films, for the fees, in museums. Sold the fuselage in the state "as is". If necessary, we will collect, and we will produce the Mi-8 restoration inside and outside. Please send those. the task. We cooperate with film studios, museums, patriotic parks, enthusiasts.
- Length (with rotating carrier and tail screw) - 25.2 m
- The diameter of the carrier screw - 21.29 m
- Height (with a rotating tail screw) - 5.65 m
- Pallet of the main support chassis - 4.5 m
- Chassis base - 4.26 m
- Clearance - 0.445 m
- Number of places:
- 3 crew member
- 28 passengers (on folding seats)
- Length - 5.34 m (without sash)
- Maximum width - 2.25 m
- Maximum height - 1.7 m