Helicopter Mi-8T, decommissioned, 1983 y.
Vendor code: 26918 5797 173
Soviet / Russian multi-purpose helicopter Mi-8T, written off for sale or for rent.
Restoration is made from the inside and outside. Instrument illumination, dimensions are highlighted. Individual refinement is possible. Color, painting style is indicated for example, painting is possible in any color at the request of the buyer. 1983 release helicopter, without engines. Complete externally and inside. If necessary, delivery and assembly in the customer is possible. This Mi-8 helicopter is ideal for Event events, like a booth simulator to work out the skills of maintenance and repair of the aircraft, for pedestal, for filming movies and other purposes.
Helicopter characteristics Mi-8:
- Weight: 6 990 kg
- Length (with rotating carrier and tail screw) - 25.2 m
- The diameter of the carrier screw - 21.29 m
- Height (with a rotating tail screw) - 5.65 m
- Pallet of the main support chassis - 4.5 m
- Chassis base - 4.26 m
- Clearance - 0.445 m
- Number of places:
- 3 crew member
- 28 passengers (on folding seats)
- Length - 5.34 m (without sash)
- Maximum width - 2.25 m
- Maximum height - 1.7 m
- State: Used