Vendor code: 27651 3620 133
The TR-410 is a multi-purpose high-wing aircraft with two M-601 turboprop engines based on the L-410 aircraft.
Removed all hydraulics, outdated wiring, electrical equipment, greatly simplified management. The aircraft became 800 kg lighter than the L-410, with a payload capacity of up to 3000 kg. Designed to perform a wide range of aviation tasks in simple weather conditions. Has a certificate of airworthiness.
Flight characteristics of the TR-410 aircraft:
* Maximum takeoff weight-6400 kg
* Empty weight-3100 kg * Crew: 1 person
* Maximum speed: 330 km / h
* Cruising speed: 260-300 km / h.
* Service ceiling: 4200 m
* Rate of climb: up to 8.4 m / s
* Takeoff run: 600 m
* Fuel quantity - 1400 l
* Kerosene consumption at cruising speed - up to 200 kg / h
* Practical range: 1100 km 500 hours warranty
- State: Used