An-2 aircraft after repair
Vendor code: 3433 23 November 46544 458
There are An-2 for sale - light multi-purpose aircraft, popularly called "Kukuruzniki".
The photo shows 4 An-2 aircraft. Ready for any task.
Control and restoration repairs were completed in 2020:
- Repair of the ASh-62 engine, complete re-upholstery of planes, complete repair of the airframe, avionics. All hoses, chassis, fluids - everything has been replaced.
- Airplane after fresh painting. (Can be painted in colors according to your order).
- The aircraft is handed over with a valid LOG for a period of 2 years.
- The plane comes as a standard one, not a single copy.
- Current Calendar 7 years.
- With official re-registration.
The price of the An-2 aircraft is the best on the market in this offer. We always have An-2 aircraft after CVR available for sale.
Technical characteristics of An-2:
- Crew: 2
- Passenger capacity: 12
- Load capacity: 1500 kg
- Length: 12.4 m (parked)
- Height: 5.35 m (in line of flight)
- Wing area: 71.52 m²
- Empty weight: 3400—3690 kg
- Fuel volume: 1240 l
- Powerplant: 1 × star-shaped piston ASh-62IR
- Engine power: 1 × 1000 l. With. (1 × 735.45 kW)
- Propeller: AV-2
- Screw diameter: 3.6m
- Upper wing span: 18.17 m (from end of tip to other end of tip)
- Lower wing span: 14.23 m
Cargo compartment dimensions:
- Length: 4.1 m
- Height: 1.8 m
- Width: 1.6 m
Maximum take-off weight: depending on variant
- in passenger and cargo versions:
- at air temperature near the ground up to +15 °C: 5500 kg
- at air temperature near the ground above +15 °C: 5250 kg
- in agricultural version: 5250 kg
Flight characteristics of An-2
- Maximum permissible speed: 300 km/h
- Maximum speed: 236 km/h (at maximum take-off weight)
- Cruising speed: 180 km/h (at maximum take-off weight)
- Practical range: 990 km
- Service ceiling: 4200 m (at maximum take-off weight)
- Rate of climb: 2.4 m/sec. (at maximum take-off weight)
- Take-off length: 235 m (at maximum take-off weight)
- Run length: 225 m
An-2 (according to NATO codification: Colt, colloquially - “Annushka”, “Kukuruznik”) is a Soviet light multi-purpose aircraft. It is a piston single-engine biplane with a braced wing. Equipped with an ASh-62IR engine designed by A. D. Shvetsov. The An-2 is used as an agricultural, sports, transport, training, and passenger aircraft and is in service with the air forces of many countries. Wikipedia
- State: Used