Aircraft An-2 after repair
Vendor code: 3433 11 April 18017 174
There are An-2 for sale - light multipurpose aircraft, popularly called "Corn".
The photo shows 4 An-2 aircraft. Ready for any task.
Refurbishment was completed in 2020:
- Repair of the ASh-62 engine, full hauling of planes, overhaul of the airframe, avionics. All hoses, chassis, fluids - everything is replaced.
- Glider after fresh painting. (It is possible to paint in colors according to your order).
- The aircraft is transferred with a valid SLG for a period of 2 years.
- The aircraft is flying as a typical, not a single instance.
- Current Calendar 7 years.
- Officially reissued.
The cost of the An-2 aircraft is the best on the market in such an offer. We always have an An-2 aircraft in stock after the CWR for sale.
- Crew: 2
- Passenger capacity: 12
- Payload: 1500 kg
- Length: 12.4 m (parked)
- Height: 5.35 m (in line of flight)
- Wing area: 71.52 m²
- Empty weight: 3400-3690 kg
- Fuel volume: 1240 l
- Power plant: 1 × star-shaped piston ASh-62IR
- Engine power: 1 × 1000 HP from. (1 × 735.45 kW)
- Propeller: AB-2
- Propeller diameter: 3.6m
- Wingspan: 18.17 m (from tip to tip)
- Wingspan: 14.23 m
Cargo compartment dimensions:
- Length: 4.1m
- Height: 1.8m
- Width: 1.6m
Maximum takeoff weight: depending on option
- in passenger and cargo variants:
- at an air temperature near the ground up to +15 ° С: 5500 kg
- at an air temperature near the ground above +15 ° С: 5250 kg
- agricultural version: 5250 kg
Flight characteristics of An-2
- Maximum permissible speed: 300 km / h
- Maximum speed: 236 km / h (at maximum takeoff weight)
- Cruising speed: 180 km / h (at maximum takeoff weight)
- Practical range: 990 km
- Service ceiling: 4200 m (at maximum take-off weight)
- Rate of climb: 2.4 m / s. (at maximum takeoff weight)
- Takeoff run: 235 m (at maximum takeoff weight)
- Path length: 225 m
An-2 (according to NATO codification: Colt, colloquial - « Annushka "," Corn ") - Soviet light multipurpose aircraft. It is a single-engine piston biplane with a bracing wing. Equipped with ASh-62IR engine designed by A.D.Shvetsov. An-2 is used as an agricultural, sports, transport, training, passenger aircraft and is in service with the air forces of many countries. Wikipedia
- State: Used